Market is Open to Public – Free Admission
- Saturday – 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Sunday – 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday AM – 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM
Parking is free for both shoppers and vendors.
We will follow then-current state & local COVID rules in place at the time of the market.
Each Vendor will be required to sign a short-form hold harmless agreement prior to the market indemnifying us and the property owner for anything that happens in relation to your tent space, products, etc.
Food Vendors – It is each vendor’s responsibility to follow all State, County and City/Village requirements. DuPage County is currently allowing food samples for vendors who obtain appropriate permits in 2022. Please apply and pay for DuPage County permits directly with DuPage County Health Department.
Food Vendors providing samples:
- All foods must be made from a commercial, permitted space.
- Temporary Food Permit is REQUIRED if handling open food samples (TCS or non-TCS) or to sell packaged, TCS foods-such as ice cream.
- A permit is NOT required to sell closed food products that don’t require refrigeration. (e.g. chips, prepackaged candy).
- Please check with the county directly if you have questions regarding what is allowed or related fees, contact info below.
Cottage Food Vendors:
The DuPage County Health Department will need to verify your registration.
- No sampling is currently allowed for Cottage Food Vendors
Please contact the health department directly for information regarding what is required for your participation. Contact info below.
Each vendor handling open food would need to submit an application electronically and pay the permit fee(s) directly to the DuPage County Health Department using the links below.
Permit Fees (note: scroll down for one weekend fees and to view season permit costs): Fees | DuPage County Health, IL (dupagehealth.org)
For more information, or specific questions please contact: Carrie Rannaoja at DuPage County Health Department.
Phone: 630-221-6113 | Email: crannaoj@